Perfect for indoor or outdoor installations, brick veneer is a preferred alternative to traditional brick and is available in an extensive selection of colors, and in 1" or 2" thickness. It is uniform in shape with a smooth to textured face and is grouted, the same as real brick. It is great for accents around windows and doors.
- Molded from real stone shapes, approximately 1-1/4 to 2 inches thick
- Painted color techniques blends a base color and up to seven highlight colors within each palette
- Non-repeating stone veneer rate of at least 100 feet per style
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Can be installed indoors or outdoors
- 50 Year Limited Warranty
- A true 90 degree corner compliments every style and color
- Ideal for commercial and residential applications with wide or tall expanses
- Weighs approximately 10 lbs per square foot, less than half the weight of real stone
- No footings or support ledges required for installation
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/10/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.