Venture Tape 1585CW-2 is a polypropylene sheathing tape coated with an aggressive acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive(PSA) designed for use as a closure system on all interior and exterior sheathing materials. Venture Tape 1585CW-2 exceeds most building code requirements and can be used for new construction as well as repair on all vapor barrier materials. Available in red, white, and clear; Venture Tape 1585CW-2 is the highest performing, highest value product on the market today.
- High performance sheathing tape installs and performs well over a wide temperature range.
- Excellent vapor barrier tape on polyethelene film
- Peforms well as a seam tape for extruded foam products such as styrofoam and foamular
- applies to all major housewraps including tyvek and typar
- Great for use as a sealing tape for Dens glass gold and other sheathing brands.
Vendor: Venture Tape
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/19/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.