Colonial Elegance Newel Fastener kit
Model Number: HB903
Menards® SKU: 4163121
Description & Documents
A newel functions as the anchor for the rest of your railing system. This newel fastener kit provides you with all the hardware you'll need to mount stair set newels. It includes a long metal lag bolt, washer, nut and two ready-to-finish wooden plugs to match any style staircase. For a helpful guide on installing newels, see the Installation Instructions link below.
- Properly fastens a newel to the floor for a secure mount
- Efficient and strong design for a balustrade built to last
- Available ready-to-finish with your choice of paint, stain or varnish
- Kit includes 1 metal lag bolt, 1 washer, 1 nut and 2 wooden plugs
- Tools needed include 3/8", 5/8" and 1-1/2" drill bits and a 3/4" box end wrench
Dimensions: 3/4" x 3-5/8" x 14-9/16" (Packaging)
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.