Description & Documents
The Melrose features 6 Ft. side walls and a 10 Ft. high peak for lots of stand-tall storage space. Extra-wide double doors can be placed on the eave or gable side of the building to provide easy access for riding mowers, lawn equipment and other large items. Check with your local code authority before placing your order. BUILDING SHOWN WITH OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES.
Required Materials Not Included
Shingles (3-tab): 10 Bundles
Felt: 232 Sq. Ft.(.580 of a roll)
Roofing Nails: 1040 Pieces
Drip Edge: 70 Ft.
Paint for Body: 2.75 Gallons
Paint for Trim: 0.25 Gallons
- All wood is precut for easy assembly
- Premium 2" x 4" wood framing
- SmartSide siding is factory-primed and treated against termites and rot
- Preassembled, prehung 5' 4" wide x 6' high doors feature continuous hinges for added strength and can be installed on the eave or gable side
- Door includes locking door handle that provides security for your valuables
- 15-year limited warranty
- 6' high side walls and 10' high peak
- Hardware and fully illustrated instructions included
- Paint and shingle to match your home (each sold separately)
- Shown with two Large Square Windows (SKU 193-7525), two sets of Large Square Window Shutters (SKU 193-7548), two Large Flower Boxes (SKU 193-7558) and two Dormer Kits with windows (SKU 193-7590) which are all sold separately
Dimensions: 10' x 16'
Brand Name: Shedmaster