Shelterlogic Max AP 10' x 20' Canopy Extension/Sidewall Kit, White (Fits frame styles 31757, 25757, 30522, 23522, 23571)
Model Number: 35730
Menards® SKU: 1934806
Description & Documents
The ShelterLogic 10' x 20' Canopy Extension Sidewall Kit is the quick and affordable solution for special events and seasonal protection. You can quickly convert any 20-foot long canopy into a fully covered event tent, single or double wall windbreak in minutes. This extension kit comes ready to install out of the box with steel tent poles and tie-downs. This extension kit expands the coverage area with 280 square feet of protection.
- Ripstop tough fabric is constructed with the same triple-layer woven polyethylene fabric that is used on our popular canopies
- Heat sealed seams are not stitched for a stronger bond and 100% water resistance
- Fabric is UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-yellowing agents
- Easy to install sidewalls go up fast and attach to canopy frame with bungee fasteners
- Quality powder-coated steel tent poles and complete attachment hardware included
- Cover has 50+ UPF rating blocking 98% of harmful UV rays for great sun protection
- Complete ready to install kit includes two 7' x 20' side panels, six steel extension poles, temporary anchors, tie down rope and hardware, and easy step-by-step instructions
- Extension sidewall kit only, canopy frame and cover sold separately
Dimensions: Fits 1-3/8" and 2" frames
Shipping Dimensions: 41.34 x 12.91 x 3.86
Shipping Weight: 31.0 lbs
Brand Name: RT
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/2/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.