7'W x 13.5'L x 6'H ATV Shelter Frame
Model Number: UC-0713506
Menards® SKU: 1938596
Description & Documents
Protect your ATV, boat, snowmobile or yard equipment from the outdoor elements. Easy assembly with our patented "Slip Fit" connections makes this shelter a true Do-It-Yourself project. And it assembles in under an hour with simple tools. Galvanized 2" x 2" steel frame offers superior rust protection. Ground anchors included. Roof sheet metal and fasteners sold separately. For a suggested materials list, visit our Building Materials desk with SKU# 190-1636.
- Frame engineered for 64# ground/45# roof snow load and 90 MPH wind load when anchored per instructions. Please consult your building department for local codes before purchasing.
- Actual length of frame is 13.5'. 16' length includes approximately 1' overhang of metal sheathing on both ends.
- Galvanized 2" x 2" steel frame offers superior rust protection
- Side Wall Height 6', Peak Height 6' 10"
- 3:12 Roof Pitch
- Roof sheet metal and fasteners sold separately
- Frame Only
- For a list of materials click on the "Technical Specifications" button below.
- Attached assembly video represents just one size and is intended as a general outline of how to assemble versa tube frames
Dimensions: 7'W x 13'-7.5"L x 6'H Frame Size
Brand Name: VersaTube
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.