Description & Documents
The Early Start 40" x 20" 3-Shelf Workbench is one of the finer starter unit shelf kits on the market with durable steel tubing with fittings, along with a quality PVC cover. The consistency in structure and materials will provide years of use for your growing efforts. With minimal cleaning and maintenance, this workbench will serve you for years to come. This workbench features a high-quality powder coated steel frame, zipper doors and green piping. This workbench is easy and simple to assemble with limited tools needed. We always suggest some form of anchoring structures to avoid accidents in wind and weather. With a lower investment, everyone can become a novice grower. Our units allow you to begin your growing season a bit earlier and extend your growing season a little longer. In just about 30 minutes you can be ready to start planting your seed starters. If needed, our units can be moved elsewhere on your property very easily with two people.
- 16 square feet of work surface that is ideal for use as a potting station, organizing and storing tools
- The thermal cover makes it perfect for nurturing seeds or creating a microclimate
- Interlocking components for assembly in minutes
- Water-repellant cover for easy clean-up
- Three shelves
- Industry-leading consumer packaging
- Constructed with interlocking all steel frame for strength
- Hunter Green, powder-coated frame for rust protection
- All steel mesh shelves provide ideal drainage and circulation
- Removable UV protected clear PVC thermal cover is waterproof,
- Dual zippers for easy access, ventilation and moisture control
Dimensions: 40" L x 20" H
Brand Name: Weatherguard
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.