John Sterling Corporation has been a leader in designing and manufacturing quality hardware since 1931. They are committed to the continuous improvement in all aspects of quality, productivity, efficiency and service to their customers. A pocket door can provide a stylish alternative to traditional, swinging doors and can save you some space in your home. This kit comes with everything you'll need to install a single frame for your pocket door. Choose from a number of different sliding door options available at Menards.
- Everything for a single frame included for quick and easy installation
- Includes track, four steel split studs, wood nailing strips and two hangers
- Also includes rubber bumper stop, guide, two floor plates and an adjusting wrench
- Zinc finish track mounts to rough header
- Designed for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick doors weighing up to 125 lbs
- Fits standard door sizes up to 36" wide x 80" high
- Privacy lock or finger pull sold separately
- Door not included
Dimensions: Up to 3/4" to 1-3/8" thick x 80" high
Brand Name: John Sterling Corporation
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.