Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This sliding door lock from Prime-Line is constructed from diecast zinc and is available in two finishes: aluminum and white. It features a hardened steel bolt for push-button locking and only unlocks with the provided key. This lock helps to prevent the prying or lifting of your door out of its frame and installs easily with the included mounting screws.
- Push-In Keyed Sliding Door Lock
- Diecast zinc case with hardened steel bolt
- Heavy-duty construction available in two colors: Gray or white
- Prevents prying or lifting of door
- Unlocks by key only with two keys included
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- Includes lock, two strikes and two ferrules per package
- Push-in Keyed Lock Dimensions: 1" W x 1-3/4" L
Dimensions: 1" W x 1-3/4" L
Brand Name: Prime-Line
|Shop by Style: 1/2 - 1 7/8 Inches
||Shop by Finish: Steel
|Material: cast zinc, steel bolt
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/6/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.