Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This drawer and cabinet lock from Prime-Line features a durable diecast housing with steel cams and is available in two finishes: brass and chrome. It features a keyed locking mechanism for excellent security on cabinet doors, drawers, closets or anywhere it's needed. It can be mounted in a wood or metal panel no more than 9/16" thick.
- Plated diecast housing and steel cams can be mounted to metal or wood door
- Diecast housing with two steel cam options
- Stainless steel finish
- Fits 9/16" maximum door thickness
- Can be mounted on wood or metal doors
- Includes one lock, two cams, one trim collar and one spur washer
- Also includes two rotation washers, a lock nut and two keys
- Drawer and Cabinet Lock Dimensions: 3/4" diameter
Dimensions: 3/4" diameter
Brand Name: Prime-Line
|Shop by Style: 1/2 - 1 7/8 Inches
||Shop by Finish: Chrome
|Material: diecast zinc, steel cams
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/13/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.