Prime-Line Nickel 5-Pin Tumbler Mailbox Lock with 13/16" Bolt Throw
Model Number: S4137
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These mailbox lock replacement cylinders from Prime-Line are constructed of durable diecast and steel components finished in a bright nickel plating. The lock cylinder contains brass pins, plated steel cams and a steel spring clip. The direction turned to open is 90° counter clockwise, and it locks in the downward position. This particular model fits Jensen® and General® mailboxes.
- 5-Pin Mailbox Lock Fits Jensen® or General® Mailboxes
- Nickel-plated steel and diecast construction
- 5-pin tumbler design with clockwise locking rotation
- Left angle locking position with 90° turn radius
- Compatible with apartment-style, commercial and cluster mailboxes
- Can be used as a replacement for Jensen® and General® gangboxes
- Two keys included for convenience
- One lock set included per package
Dimensions: 13/16" cam x 19/64" deep
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.