Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This twist-in door lock from Prime-Line is constructed from diecast metal and is available in two finishes: zinc and white. It features an aluminum bolt that securely locks your door in a closed or ventilating position, providing added security and excellent airflow. It also helps prevent your door from sliding or being lifted out of its track by unwelcomed intruders and includes mounting screws for quick and easy installation.
- Diecast Twist-In Sliding Patio Door Lock
- Diecast housing available in two colors: Zinc or white
- Aluminum bolt securely locks patio door in closed or ventilating position
- Twist-in action prevents sliding and lifting of door
- 1/2" long pin projection
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- One locking unit included per package
- Twist-in Lock Dimensions: 1" W x 11/16" H x 1-9/16" hole center
Dimensions: 1" W x 11/16" H x 1-9/16" hole center
Brand Name: Prime-Line
|Shop by Style: 1/2 - 1 7/8 Inches
||Shop by Finish: Zinc
|Material: zinc body, aluminum bolt
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.