Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This mortise lock from Prime-Line is constructed from case-hardened steel and features a bright, brass-plated finish. It has a spindle hole that will accommodate a 1/4" to 5/16" square shaft and includes a reversible latch bolt for both left and right hand applications. This mortise lock also features a stylish trimplate and includes mounting screws for quick and easy installation.
- Mortise caselock with brass-plated faceplate
- Spindle hole accommodates 1/4" to 5/16" square shaft
- Keyed lock with skeleton key included
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- Includes caselock and trimplate
- Mounting holes are spaced 4-3/4" center-to-center
- Keeper Dimensions: 7/8" W x 4" H
Dimensions: Lockset Dimensions: 7/8" W x 5-1/2" H x 2-3/8" backset
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/13/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.