Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This sash lock from Prime-Line is constructed from diecast zinc and is available in two finishes: polished brass and painted white. It features three different types of keepers for special mounting applications: a rim strike and surface strike for swing-in casement windows and a mortise strike for push-out casements. This sash lock can also be used on old style wood casement windows and for outswinging windows and cabinets. All necessary mounting screws are included.
- Diecast locking handle has (3) different keepers for special mounting applications
- Diecast zinc construction in two colors: Brass or white
- Used on old style wood casement windows
- Includes rim strike, surface strike and mortise strike
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- One lock and three keepers included per package
- Casement Window Sash Lock Dimensions: 1-1/8" W x 2" H
Dimensions: 1-1/8" W x 2" H
Brand Name: Prime-Line
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.