Prime-Line Brass-Plated Steel Mailbox Lock with 5 Cam Options
Model Number: U9940
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This mailbox lock from Prime-Line features steel and diecast construction plated in a bright brass finish. It includes five different size cams allowing it to fit American Device, Florence, Miami-Carey, Bommer, Auth and other mailbox brands. The multi-purpose lock takes a 90-degree counter-clockwise turn to open and closes by turning to the left. This lock includes two keys for your convenience.
- Fits American Device Florence Miami-Carey Bommer™ Mail Boxes
- Brass-plated steel and diecast construction
- Multi-purpose lock with five cam options
- Fits American-Device, Florence, Miami-Carey, Bommer and Auth mailboxes
- Turns 90° counter-clockwise to unlock and locks in left angle position
- Includes one cylinder, one clip, five cams and two keys
Dimensions: 7/8" diameter x 5/8" deep
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.