Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This casement operator from Prime-Line features a 9-inch, steel-constructed arm driven by a worm gear mechanism for smooth operation and long lasting use. The square body type boasts an aluminum finish and a 3/8" diameter spindle that can accept most operator handle types. This operator is a right-handed model (when viewed from the inside) and easily mounts to steel-framed windows and others.
- Metal Window Casement Operator Right Hand Outswing with 9" Arm Square Body Style
- Diecast construction
- Hardened steel drive gears
- Square body style with crank handle included
- Mounts on right side of window when viewed from the inside
- One operator included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 3-7/8" and 4-3/4"
- Casement Operator Dimensions: 9" arm
Dimensions: 9" arm
Brand Name: Prime-Line
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.