Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These T-handle operators from Prime-Line feature diecast zinc construction with an elegant, stone-colored finish. With a 3/8" bore size, they are designed to perfectly replace Andersen brand casement operator handles as well as others. Unlike standard crank handles, these T-handles will not interfere with drapes, blinds, curtains or any other style of window covering.
- Anderson T-Crank Handle, 3/8" Bore Size, Stone Finish
- Replacement crank for Andersen casement windows
- Zinc diecast construction with stone finish
- Contour base design
- Does not interfere with blinds, shades and shutter
- One handle included per package
- Crank Handle Dimensions: 2-5/16" W x 1" H with 3/8" bore size
Dimensions: 2-5/16" W x 1" H with 3/8" bore size
Brand Name: Prime-Line
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.