Prime-Line 2-3/8" Brass Finish Left Hand Entryguard Casement Sash Lock
Model Number: TH23046
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This sash lock from Prime-Line is constructed from high pressure, diecast zinc and features a steel backplate, keeper and locking cam for superior strength and durability. The heavy-duty cam action is designed for use on large casement windows and creates a tight seal against dust, moisture and especially drafts by pulling the sash in firmly. This particular model is left-handed and comes plated in a corrosion-resistant, brass finish.
- Diecast Zinc Brass Finish Entryguard Casement Sash Lock
- Brass-painted and plated, high pressure, zinc diecast construction
- Includes painted steel backplate and cam-style action
- Securely holds sash against weatherstripping to help prevent water and air infiltration
- Heavy-duty design can be used for large casement windows
- Left-handed orientation determined by outside view which side the hinge is on
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- One lock unit and keeper included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 2-3/8" center-to-center
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 3" wide
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.