Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This casement operator from Prime-Line features a 9-inch, steel-constructed arm driven by a worm gear mechanism for smooth operation and long lasting use. The teardrop-style body boasts a bronze finish and a 5/16" diameter spindle that can accept most operator handle types. This operator is a left-handed model (when viewed from the inside) and easily mounts to steel-framed windows and others.
- Worm Gear Mechanism Driven Steel Arm Teardrop Type has 5/16" Diameter Spindle used on Steel Framed Windows
- Bronze finish with teardrop shape body style
- Hardened steel drive worm gears provide durability and longevity
- Includes 9" arm and crank handle for easy operation
- Often used on steel-framed windows
- Mounts on left hinge-side of window when viewed from the inside
- One operator included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 3-7/8" and 4-3/4"
- Casement Operator Dimensions: 9" arm
Dimensions: 9" arm
Brand Name: Prime-Line
|Material: Die cast
||Overall Width: 3.875 inch
|Overall Depth: 1.375 inch
||Overall Height: 13.25 inch
|Overall Length: 9 inch
||Accessory Type: Operator
|For Use With: Used on steel-framed casement windows
||Includes: 1 crank handle w/set screw
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/11/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.