Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These T-handle operators from Prime-Line feature zinc diecast construction with a classic bronze finish. They are designed to replace most casement operator handles and unlike standard crank handles, will not interfere with drapes, blinds, curtains or any other style of window covering. These handles have a 5/16" bore and are supplied with set screw fasteners to ensure a secure mount.
- Casement Operator Tee Crank Handle Bronze Finish with 5/16" Inside Diameter
- Bronze-painted zinc construction
- Replaces most crank-style operator handles
- Does not interfere with blinds, shades and shutter
- Fits casement operators used by a variety of window manufacturers
- Supplied with set screw
- Two handles included per package
- Casement Operator Tee Handle Dimensions: 2-3/8" W x 3/4" H with 5/16" bore size
Dimensions: 2-3/8" W x 3/4" H with 5/16" bore size
Brand Name: Prime-Line
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.