Prime-Line 4-Pack 1/4" - 20 x 3/4" Steel Sliding Screen Door Bolts
Model Number: B561
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These screen door elevator bolts from Prime-Line are constructed from solid steel and come plated in a bright zinc finish. They feature a 1/4" square shoulder for improved holding power and measure 3/4" long. These bolts are used with most bottom-mounted rollers having a 1/4" inside diameter and are extremely easy to install.
- These screen door elevator bolts are constructed from steel. They are used with most bottom mount rollers having a 1/4 in. inside diameter. These elevator bolts are 3/4 in. long and are easy to install.
- Zinc-plated steel construction
- Used with most bottom mount rollers having a 1/4" inside diameter
- Elevator bolts are intended to fit screen door applications and are easy to install
- Includes four 1/4" - 20 x 3/4" flat head carriage bolts with hex screws
Dimensions: 1/4"- 20 x 3/4" long