Prime-Line 2-Pack 1/2" x 1-1/2" x 0.041 Steel Compression Springs
Model Number: SP9706
Variation: Nickel Plated
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These compression springs from Prime-Line are constructed from 0.041-gauge, heat-tempered, spring steel wire plated in a bright nickel finish. They offer superior strength and long lasting tension. These springs measure 1-1/2" in length by 1/2" in diameter and can be used on toys, equipment, tools and for a variety of other household applications.
- Nickel Plated Spring Steel Used for a Variety of Household Applications. Outside Diameter: 1/2", Length: 1-1/2", Gauge .041
- Nickel-plated steel construction
- Made from durable, 0.041-diameter wire
- Maximum weight capacity is 6.84 pounds
- For general use on toys, equipment, tools and more
- Can also be used for a variety of household applications
- Two springs included per package
- Compression Spring Dimensions: 1/2" diameter x 1-1/2" long
Dimensions: 1/2" diameter x 1-1/2" long
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/3/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.