Prime-Line 4-Pack 7/32" x 1-3/4" x 0.020 Steel Compression Springs
Model Number: SP9704
Variation: Nickel Plated
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These compression springs from Prime-Line are constructed from 0.020-gauge, heat-tempered, spring steel wire plated in a bright nickel finish. They offer superior strength and long lasting tension. These springs measure 1-3/4" in length by 7/32" in diameter and can be used on toys, equipment, tools and for a variety of other household applications.
- Nickel Plated Spring Steel Used for a Variety of Household Applications. Outside Diameter: 7/32", Length: 1-3/4", Gauge .020
- Nickel-plated steel construction
- Made from durable, 0.020-diameter wire
- Maximum weight capacity is 2.6 pounds
- For general use on toys, equipment, tools and more
- Can also be used for a variety of household applications
- Four springs included per package
Dimensions: 7/32" diameter x 1-3/4" long
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.