Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This extension spring from Prime-Line is constructed from 0.135-gauge, heat-tempered, spring steel wire plated in a bright nickel finish. It offers superior strength and long lasting tension. This spring features a double loop, closed end design and measures 7" in length by 1" in diameter. This type of spring can be used on toys, equipment, tools and for a variety of other household applications.
- Nickel Plated Spring Steel Used for a Variety of Household Applications. Outside Diameter: 1", Length: 7", Gauge .135
- Nickel-plated steel construction
- Made from durable, 0.135-diameter wire
- Double loop, closed end design
- For general use on toys, equipment, tools and more
- Can also be used for a variety of household applications
- One spring included per package
- Made in USA
- Extension Spring Dimensions: 1" diameter x 7" long
Dimensions: 1" diameter x 7" long
Brand Name: Prime-Line
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.