Prime-Line 2-Pack 13/16" x 4" x 0.120 Steel Extension Springs
Model Number: SP9624
Variation: Nickel Plated
Everyday Low Price: $7.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.88
Your Final Price: $7.11
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These extension springs from Prime-Line are constructed from 0.120-gauge, heat-tempered, spring steel wire plated in a bright nickel finish. They offer superior strength and long lasting tension. These springs feature a single loop, open-ended design and measure 4" in length by 13/16" in diameter. This type of spring can be used on toys, equipment, tools and for a variety of other household applications.
- Nickel Plated Spring Steel Used for a Variety of Household Applications. Outside Diameter: 13/16", Length: 4", Gauge .120
- Nickel-plated steel construction
- Made from durable, 0.120-diameter wire
- Single loop, open-ended design
- Maximum weight capacity is 61.7 pounds
- For general use on toys, equipment, tools and more
- Can also be used for a variety of household applications
- Two springs included per package
Dimensions: 13/16" diameter x 4" long
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.