Prime-Line 2-Pack 15/32" x 4-1/2" x 0.041 Steel Extension Springs
Model Number: SP9621
Variation: Nickel Plated
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These extension springs from Prime-Line are constructed from 0.041-gauge, heat-tempered, spring steel wire plated in a bright nickel finish. They offer superior strength and long lasting tension. These springs feature a single loop, closed end design and measure 4-1/2" in length by 15/32" in diameter. This type of spring can be used on toys, equipment, tools and for a variety of other household applications.
- Nickel Plated Spring Steel Used for a Variety of Household Applications. Outside Diameter: 15/32", Length: 4-1/2", Gauge .041
- Nickel-plated steel construction
- Made from durable, 0.041-diameter wire
- Single loop, closed end design
- Maximum weight capacity is 5.28 pounds
- For general use on toys, equipment, tools and more
- Can also be used for a variety of household applications
- Two springs included per package
Dimensions: 15/32" diameter x 4-1/2" long
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/7/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.