Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These extension springs from Prime-Line are constructed from 0.072-gauge, heat-tempered, spring steel wire plated in a bright nickel finish. They offer superior strength and long lasting tension. These springs feature a single loop, open-ended design and measure 3-1/4" in length by 5/8" in diameter. This type of spring can be used on toys, equipment, tools and for a variety of other household applications.
- Nickel Plated Spring Steel Used for a Variety of Household Applications. Outside Diameter: 5/8", Length: 3-1/4", Gauge .072.
- Nickel-plated steel construction
- Made from durable, 0.072-diameter wire
- Single loop, open-ended design
- Maximum weight capacity is 19.1 pounds
- For general use on toys, equipment, tools and more
- Can also be used for a variety of household applications
- Two springs included per package
- Extension Spring Dimensions: 5/8" diameter x 3-1/4" long
Dimensions: 5/8" diameter x 3-1/4" long
Brand Name: Prime-Line
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/5/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.