Prime-Line 2-Pack 5/8" x 6-1/2" x 0.054 Steel Extension Springs
Model Number: SP9622
Variation: Nickel Plated
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These extension springs from Prime-Line are constructed from 0.054-gauge, heat-tempered, spring steel wire plated in a bright nickel finish. They offer superior strength and long lasting tension. These springs feature a single loop, closed end design and measure 6-1/2" in length by 5/8" in diameter. This type of spring can be used on toys, equipment, tools and for a variety of other household applications.
- Nickel Plated Spring Steel Used for a Variety of Household Applications. Outside Diameter: 5/8", Length: 6-1/2", Gauge .054
- Nickel-plated steel construction
- Made from durable, 0.054-diameter wire
- Single loop, closed end design
- Maximum weight capacity is 8.64 pounds
- For general use on toys, equipment, tools and more
- Can also be used for a variety of household applications
- Two springs included per package
Dimensions: 5/8" diameter x 6-1/2" long
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.