Prime-Line 2-Pack 13/16" x 3-1/8" Steel Trampoline Springs
Model Number: SP9623
Variation: Nickel Plated
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These trampoline springs from Prime-Line are constructed from 0.125-gauge, heat-tempered, spring steel wire plated in a bright nickel finish. They offer superior strength and long lasting tension. These springs feature a single loop, open-ended design and measure 3-1/8" in length by 13/16" in diameter. This type of spring can be used to replace most trampoline springs and works for a variety of other household applications.
- Nickel Plated Spring Steel Used for a Variety of Household Applications. Outside Diameter: 13/16", Length: 3-1/8"
- Nickel-plated steel construction
- Made from durable, 0.125-diameter wire
- Single loop, open-ended design
- Maximum weight capacity is 61.7 pounds
- For general use on toys, equipment, tools and more
- Can also be used for a variety of household applications
- Two springs included per package
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 13/16" diameter x 3-1/8" long