Prime-Line 4-Pack 3/8" x 3/4" Bronze Plastic Screen Frame Corners
Model Number: PL7722
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These screen frame corners from Prime-Line feature durable, bronze-colored, injected plastic construction to provide strength and resist corrosion. With their square-cut design, they eliminate the need for miter cutting on your screen frames, making it faster and easier to make repairs or install replacements. This package includes four corners, providing enough to build one new frame or make a few repairs.
- Injected Plastic Frame Corners Are Used to Assemble Window Screen Frames Eliminates the Need for Miter Cutting
- Durable, bronze plastic construction
- Designed for aluminum sliding, casement and storm windows
- Can be used for repairs or to assemble new frames
- Corners allow frame to be square cut with no mitering for easy assembly
- Four corners included per package
Dimensions: Fits frame size 3/4" x 3/8"
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.