Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These turn buttons from Prime-Line are constructed from durable white plastic. They are intended to be used to attach a screen or storm window to your window opening but can also serve a number of other purposes. These clips feature a large thumbturn, making for user-friendly operation. They also feature a flush mount design ideal for flush-mounted applications and include fastening screws for quick and easy installation wherever needed.
- Turn Buttons Used to Attach Screens and Storm Windows to Window Opening.
- White plastic construction
- Ideal for securing window screens, storm windows and storm door panels
- Used for flush mount applications on storm and screen frames
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- Twelve clips included per package
- Made in USA
- Turn Buttons Dimensions: 3/8" W x 9/16" L x 1/16" T tab
Dimensions: 3/8" W x 9/16" L x 1/16" T tab
Brand Name: Prime-Line
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.