Prime-Line Nylon Convex and Concave Rolling Tool with Plastic Handle
Model Number: P7503
Menards® SKU: 5671324
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This screen rolling tool from Prime-Line is constructed almost entirely of durable nylon plastic. It can be used to install fiberglass screen fabric and vinyl spline into a screen frame for new screens or repair jobs. It features both a convex and a concave roller to accommodate any spline type and also features a smooth nylon handle for a comfortable grip.
- Combination Tool with Plastic Handle, Convex And Concave Rollers, Used to Install Fiberglass Screen Fabric and Vinyl Spline into Window Screen Frame
- Used to install fiberglass screen fabric and vinyl spline into window screen frame
- Convex and concave nylon wheels with plastic handle
- Intended for 0.115 to 0.165 spline size
- One tool included per package
- Convex Roller: 3/32" wide x 1-5/8" diameter
Dimensions: Concave Roller: 3/32" wide x 1-5/8" diameter
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/18/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.