Prime-Line 12-Pack Zinc-Plated Diecast Screen Clips with 3/8" Offset
Model Number: PL7736
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These screen clips from Prime-Line are constructed from diecast zinc and come in a zinc-plated finish. They are intended for use in attaching a screen or storm window to your window opening but can also serve a number of other purposes. These clips feature a 3/8" offset design ideal for slightly raised mounts and include fastening screws for quick and easy installation wherever needed.
- Diecast Clips Used to Secure Window Screens, Storm Windows and Storm Door Panels
- Zinc-plated diecast construction
- Ideal for securing window screens, storm windows and storm door panels
- Used on 3/8" thick storm and screen frames
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- Twelve clips included per package
Dimensions: 3/8" offset
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/22/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.