Prime-Line 15/16" Bore 130° Satin Nickel Door Viewer
Model Number: U10314
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This door viewer from Prime-Line features a threaded diecast housing with solid brass end caps and a satin nickel finish. This particular model provides a 130-degree viewing range through its glass lens and fits on wood or metal doors between 1-3/4" and 2-3/8" thick. This viewer installs quickly and easily into a one-inch bore with its simple, screw-in design.
- Solid Brass End Caps with Diecast Threaded Housing Glass Lens Fits 1-1/2" to 2-1/8" Thick Wood or Metal Doors Easy to Install
- Solid brass end caps with satin nickel finish
- Fits 1-3/4" to 2-3/8" thick wood or metal doors
- Diecast threaded housing requires 1" diameter bore
- Glass lens provides 130° viewing range
- Easy to install
- One viewer included per package
Dimensions: 15/16" bore size
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/24/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.