Prime-Line 9/16" Bore 200° Satin Nickel U.L. Listed Door Viewer
Model Number: U10348
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This door viewer from Prime-Line is constructed from solid brass and features a 200-degree range of visibility. This particular model fits a 1-3/8" to 2-1/8" thick wood, metal or fiberglass door and features a UL-listed glass lens for an added measure of safety for your home. This viewer installs quickly and easily into a 9/16" bore with its simple, screw-in design.
- Solid Brass Housing Glass and Plastic Lenses Fits 1-3/8" to 2-1/8" Thick Wood or Metal Doors Easy to Install, 200 degree Viewing
- Solid brass construction with satin nickel finish
- Fits 1-3/8" to 2-1/8" thick wood, metal or fiberglass doors
- Mounting requires 9/16" diameter bore
- U.L. listed, glass lens provides 200° viewing range
- Easy to install
- One viewer included per package
Dimensions: 9/16" bore size
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/5/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.