Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This entry strike from Prime-Line is constructed from solid brass and is available in two finishes: polished brass and stainless steel. It includes combo screws for wood or metal jamb applications and meets the ANSI A156.2 standard requirements. This particular unit can be used in commercial applications with most grade 1 and grade 2 locksets.
- Brass construction available in two finishes: Steel or polished brass
- Can be used on wood or metal jambs with most grade 1 locksets
- Includes "combo" screws for wood or metal jamb
- Meets ANSI A156.2 security requirements
- One strike included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 4-3/16" center-to-center
Dimensions: 1-1/4" W x 4-7/8" H
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/19/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.