Prime-Line 1-3/4" Aluminum Push Button Storm Door Latch Assembly
Model Number: K5006
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This push button latch from Prime-Line features sturdy aluminum construction with a smooth, modern-looking finish. It is designed for outswinging doors measuring between 5/8" and 1-1/4" thick, and it can accommodate wood and metal doors as well as both screen and storm doors. This latch set comes standard with a night lock feature to provide an added measure of security for your home.
- Designed for Outswinging Wood or Metal, Screen or Storm Doors 5/8" to 1-1/4" Thick Complete with Night Lock (1-3/4" Hole Spacing)
- Finished aluminum construction
- Designed for outswinging wood or metal screen and storm doors
- Night lock included for added security
- One latch set included per package
- Latch mounting holes are spaced 1-3/4" center-to-center
- Strike measures 7/8" W x 2-5/8" H with 1-1/8" hole center
Dimensions: Fits 5/8" to 1-1/4" door thickness
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.