Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This storm door push-button latch from Prime-Line offers a contemporary look with zinc construction and comes in a gray painted finish. It includes a tie-down screw bottom-mount and fits most swinging storm doors, wood or metal, 1" to 1-1/4" thick. This latch also comes standard with a night lock feature, providing your home with an added measure of security.
- Swinging Screen Door Push Button Latch, 1-3/4" Hole Spacing, Tie Down Handle
- Zinc construction finished in a gray aluminum-colored paint
- Designed for outswinging wood or metal screen and storm doors
- Complete with night lock for added security
- Contemporary design with tie-down screw at bottom of handle
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- Includes handle, latch and strike
- Strike Dimensions: 7/8" W x 2-5/8" H with 1-1/8" hole center
- Push Button Latch Dimensions: 4-1/2" hole center handle
Dimensions: 4-1/2" hole center handle
Brand Name: Prime-Line
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.