Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This storm door push-button latch from Prime-Line offers a contemporary look with zinc construction and two available finishes: aluminum and black. It includes a tie-down screw bottom-mount and fits most swinging storm doors, wood or metal, 1" to 1-1/4" thick. This latch also comes standard with a night lock feature, providing your home with an added measure of security.
- Zinc construction available in two finishes: Aluminum or black
- Designed for outswinging wood or metal screen and storm doors
- Complete with night lock for added security
- Contemporary design with tie-down screw at bottom of handle
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- Includes handle, latch and strike
- Strike Dimensions: 7/8" W x 2-5/8" H with 1-1/8" hole center
Dimensions: 4-1/2" hole center handle
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.