Prime-Line 7/8" x 2-5/8" Adjustable Aluminum Strike Plate with 2 Shims
Model Number: K5003
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This resilient strike plate from Prime-Line features sturdy aluminum construction with a modern-looking aluminum finish. With its spring-loaded design, this strike ensures that your screen door stays securely closed, and it is typically used on latches with a rigid interior latch. The slotted mounting holes and two shim plates allow for easy adjustment and versatile installation.
- Resilient Strike is used on Latches with a Rigid Interior Latch Adjustable to Fit Most Installations
- Finished aluminum construction
- Resilient strike is used on latches with a rigid interior latch
- Includes two 1/16" thick shims for height adjustment
- Adjustable design fits most installations
- One strike included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 1-1/8" center-to-center
Dimensions: 7/8" W x 2-5/8" H
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.