Prime-Line 13-1/2" to 16-1/2" Adjustable Steel Door Spring
Model Number: K5035
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This adjustable door spring from Prime-Line is constructed from steel and comes plated in a bright zinc finish. It offers a versatile design that creates positive tension adjustment for most storm and screen doors. The spring also adjusts to accommodate both light and heavy door applications. To adjust, simply turn the adjusting spring in or out of the main spring to change the amount of tension placed on the door.
- Positive Tension Adjustment for Most Storm and Screen Doors Turn Adjusting Spring in or Out of Main Spring to Change Tension for Light or Heavy Doors
- Zinc-plated steel construction
- Positive tension adjustment for most storm and screen doors
- Versatile design can be used for light or heavy-duty doors
- Turn adjusting spring in or out of main spring to change tension
- One spring included per package
Dimensions: Adjusts from 13-1/2" to 16-1/2"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/5/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.