Prime-Line 1-3/4" Aluminum Tulip Knob Storm Door Latch Assembly
Model Number: K5000
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This storm door handle from Prime-Line features sturdy aluminum construction with a smooth, modern-looking finish. It is designed for outswinging doors measuring between 5/8" and 1-1/4" thick, and it can accommodate wood and metal doors as well as both screen and storm doors. This latch set comes standard with a night lock feature to provide an added measure of security for your home.
- Designed for Outswinging Wood or Metal, Screen or Storm Doors 5/8" to 1-1/4" Thick, Complete with Night Lock (1-3/4" Hole Spacing)
- Finished aluminum construction
- Designed for outswinging wood or metal screen and storm doors
- Night lock included for added security
- Includes outside knob, inside latch and strike
- Mounting holes are spaced 1-3/4" center-to-center
Dimensions: Fits 5/8" to 1-1/4" door thickness
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/24/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.