Prime-Line 3" Aluminum Keyed Storm Door Tulip Knob Assembly
Model Number: K5078
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This storm door handle from Prime-Line features sturdy aluminum construction with a smooth, modern-looking finish. It is designed for outswinging doors measuring between 1" and 1-1/4" thick, and it can accommodate wood and metal doors as well as both screen and storm doors. This latch also features a keyed knob for re-entry, providing excellent security for your home.
- For Most Outswinging Doors 1" to 1-1/4" Thick Key-In-Knob is Used for Re-Entry Only (3" Hole Spacing).
- Finished aluminum construction
- Key-in-knob designed is used for re-entry only
- Fits most 1" to 1-1/4" thick outswing doors
- One knob set included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 3" center-to-center
Dimensions: 1-1/8" W x 3-9/16" H with 1-3/4" projection
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/23/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.