Prime-Line 1-3/4" Black Colonial Push Button Storm Door Latch Assembly
Model Number: K5079
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This colonial push button latch from Prime-Line features solid aluminum construction with a rich, hammered black finish. It is designed for outswinging doors measuring between 5/8" and 1-1/4" thick, and it can accommodate wood and metal doors as well as both screen and storm doors. This latch set comes standard with a night lock feature to provide an added measure of security for your home.
- For Outswinging Screen and Storm Doors 1" to 1-1/4" Thick Black Hammered Finish Interior Locking and No-Lockout Feature (1-3/4" Hole Spacing)
- Aluminum construction with black hammered finish
- Interior locking design with no-lockout feature
- Intended for most outswing storm and screen doors
- One latch set included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 1-3/4" center-to-center
- Strike measures 7/8" W x 2-5/8" H with 1-1/8" hole center
Dimensions: Fits 1" to 1-1/4" door thickness
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/24/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.