Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This storm door mortise lock from Prime-Line is constructed from solid brass and comes in a polished brass finish. It is designed for wood or metal doors between 7/8" and 1-3/8" thick and requires a 1-3/4" backset. This lock set also features an interior locking mechanism, providing your home with an added measure of privacy.
- Solid Brass Parts for Wood and Metal Doors 7/8" to 1-3/8" Thick, Interior Locking Mechanism Primarily used on Wood Doors, Requires a 1-3/4" Backset
- Solid brass construction
- Mortise latch application for wood or metal doors
- Interior keyless locking mechanism
- Round outside knob and lever action inside handle
- Requires 1-3/4" backset
- Lever Dimensions: 1-7/8" diameter x 1-15/16" projection
- Includes knob, handle, door lock and two backplates
- Strike Dimensions: 13/16" W x 1-3/4" H with 1-3/8" hole center
- Mortise Door Lock Dimensions: Knob Dimensions: 1-3/4" diameter x 2" projection
Dimensions: Knob Dimensions: 1-3/4" diameter x 2" projection
Brand Name: Prime-Line
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.