Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This sash lock from Prime-Line features diecast zinc construction with a clean white finish. It does not use a separate keeper but instead engages a fixed rail with a 3/8" projection latch tongue. This type of sash lock can be used on both vertical and horizontal sliding windows, and with the included mounting screws, installation is fast and easy.
- White, diecast zinc construction
- Used on vertical and horizontal sliding windows
- Not designed to be used with a keeper
- 3/8" latch projection engages fixed sash rail slot
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- Includes one lock and one keeper
- Mounting holes are spaced 2-1/4" center-to-center
Dimensions: 3/4" W x 2-15/16" L
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.