Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These steel sash springs from Prime-Line are designed to add a degree of tension to a weak window sash to prevent your windows from dropping and slamming unexpectedly. The durable, chrome-plated, steel springs do not require the removal of the sash for mounting, making installation quick and easy, and the optional nailing holes in each spring provide extra support and stability for your window. For proper installation, be sure that the dual arches of the spring are facing toward the sash allowing the center mounting holes to easily touch the frame.
- Vertical Hung Wood Window Counter Balance Friction Spring
- Chrome-plated steel construction
- Quickly mounts into window jamb to apply pressure to sash
- Increased friction against sash prevents sagging due to broken or weak sash cords
- Allows repair without removing sash
- Two springs included per package
- Sash Spring Dimensions: 1-1/4" W x 5-1/2" H
Dimensions: 1-1/4" W x 5-1/2" H
Brand Name: Prime-Line
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.