Prime-Line 2-Pack 1-1/4" x 5-1/2" Chrome-Plated Steel Sash Springs
Model Number: F2538
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These steel sash springs from Prime-Line are designed to add a degree of tension to a weak window sash to prevent your windows from dropping and slamming unexpectedly. The durable, chrome-plated, steel springs do not require the removal of the sash for mounting, making installation quick and easy, and the optional nailing holes in each spring provide extra support and stability for your window. For proper installation, be sure that the dual arches of the spring are facing toward the sash allowing the center mounting holes to easily touch the frame.
- Vertical Hung Wood Window Counter Balance Friction Spring
- Chrome-plated steel construction
- Quickly mounts into window jamb to apply pressure to sash
- Increased friction against sash prevents sagging due to broken or weak sash cords
- Allows repair without removing sash
- Two springs included per package
Dimensions: 1-1/4" W x 5-1/2" H
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.