RockSolid Industrial UV Basecoat is a single component Aliphatic Polyurea coating used to create decorative finishes on concrete floors. Thanks to its revolutionary chemical makeup, this product has a virtually unlimited pot-life allowing the installer adequate time to create one-of-a-kind textures and finishes. With 100% UV-Stability, the RockSolid Industrial UV Basecoat is resistant to the effects of sunlight without any yellowing, chalking, or fading over time. Combine that with its high chemical resistance, low odor, ease of use, and extreme abrasion resistance and it is no wonder why it is hottest coating system available today. No other coatings manufacturers have anything like this - in the past the only way to get this look was to use acid stains, sprays, and dyes that are time consuming to install and don’t hold up to heavy traffic. The RockSolid Industrial UV Basecoat will be the optimal choice for garages, basement floors, patios, offices, pool surrounds, and any other location needing that old world, mottled, natural finish and texture.
- 20x stronger than epoxy
- 98% more flexible than epoxy
- 4 to 8 hour walk on time
- Colour System Technique - pour half the contents of pouch (48 oz.) into separate container. Add 5 oz. colour shot to container and to 48 oz. remaining in pouch. Apply with Dualie Roller at 500 sq. ft. per kit out of the Dualie Paint Tray
- Solid Color Technique (other than tan or gray) - Tinted Primer/Basecoat Roll applied at 450 square feet /pouch (3/8" NAP x 18" Roller)
- Solid Color Technique (over tan or gray RockSolid Industrial Basecoat) - Tinted Topcoat Roll applied at 450 square feet /pouch (3/8" NAP x 18" Roller)
- Partial Chip Technique - Tinted Primer/Basecoat Roll applied at 400 square feet /pouch (3/8" NAP x 18" Roller)
Brand Name: RockSolid Floors
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/7/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.