If you need to replace a damaged or non-functioning keyless entry, or just want to complement your existing garage access system, the new Clicker® Universal Keyless Entry is the perfect single-source solution. It is designed to work with a variety of brands of garage door openers to give you convenient, secure access to your garage and home. And as with all Chamberlain products, the Clicker® keyless entry delivers the latest technology in security, convenience, and performance.
- Operates many brands of garage door openers via touch-keypad
- Mounts outside garage door and allows for opening or closing without a key or remote control
- Programs quickly for Smart Learn Button OR up to 12-Dip Switch Prgramming
- Works with all major brands of garage door opener units
- Wire-free installation
- Allows for programmable personal identification code
- Backlit for night viewing
- 9-volt battery included
- Includes two mounting screws
- Compatible with the following brands: Genie, Linear/Moore-O-Matic, Stanley, Overhead Door, Wayne-Dalton, Sears Craftsman, Chamberlain & LiftMaster, also 300 - 310 - 315 - 372 - 390 MHz compatible
Dimensions: 4.72" x 1.75" x 8.47"
Brand Name: Clicker
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/18/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.